POSITION NOW FILLED - WORKSHOP ENGINEER REQUIRED
Do you have experience of working on Plant Equipment with strong mechanical skills and electrical diagnostics?
In this role you will be workshop based, servicing and repairing Heavy Plant vehicles. You will be finding and fixing hydraulic, mechanical and electrical faults on a range of plant machinery. You will be working to ISO 9001 standards so quality is of paramount importance to this company to keep a satisfied customer base.
* Mechanical Fitter/Service Engineer - Depot based
* Fitting & Maintenance on Plant Machinery
* Mechanical and Electrical
* Competitive wage + Overtime + Development
* Highly motivated, flexible team player
* Mechanical Fitter / Service Engineer
* Mechanical Engineering background
* Experience of diesel and petrol engines essential
* Hydraulic and electrical knowledge advantageous
If you would like to find out more please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV.