JOIN OUR TEAM!
Regional Sales Representative - Midlands
Plantforce are looking for an experienced Plant Hire Sales Representative to join our team based in our depot in the Midlands. The ideal candidate would have a proven sales track record, and experience with key accounts within the Construction industry. You will need to be highly motivated and an excellent communicator. Ability to travel as needed essential.
- Create & maintain excellent customer relationships with a portfolio of existing customers. Proactively generate new prospective clients.
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with clients to ensure repeat business. Assist with the resolution of customer concerns.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies.
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers.
- Achieve & exceed sales targets by identifying new opportunities to maximise profitable hires & sales.
- Maintain a high standard of product knowledge and health & safety. Be able to identify/present other solutions/sales opportunities.
- Record & maintain accurate & up to date records of your daily/weekly activity.
- A proven track record in plant field sales with experience of the hire & construction industry
- Experience in working & meeting financial targets.
- Strong presentational skills.
- Compliant with laws and regulations.
- Proactive & constructive in problem solving.
- Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Negotiation and closing skills.
- Mature attitude and self-motivated.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Driving license & good geographical knowledge. IT literate.
Mobile Fitter for Midlands Depot
- Investigate, diagnose and resolve customer reports of technical problems with equipment
- Service a wide variety of machines both on and off site
- Ability to work independently to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Complete job cards to a high standard promptly and within a given time frame
- Good customer service skills
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Ensure compliance with relevant procedures when repairing and inspecting equipment
- Ensure work/personal equipment complies with all safety standards
- Take responsibility for health and safety of self, colleagues and customers in line with the Company Health and Safety Policy
- All Engineers must ensure that their own tools are safe and legal to use.
- Ability to service a wide range of plant machines
- Investigate & diagnose technical problems, which involve climbing on top & underneath the heavy plant machinery.
- Lone working
- Excellent verbal, written and critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal relationships/ Customer awareness/ Commercial awareness
- Ability to work without supervision
Send CV's to email@example.com