POSITION NOW FILLED!
Health and Safety is key to all that Plantforce do and deliver. This is an exciting opportunity for a health, safety and quality professional to join the team. We are looking to recruit an individual with extensive experience of integrating and maintaining systems within the construction sector ideally with a NEBOSH Diploma (or equivalent). NEBOSH Certificate will be acceptable depending upon experience.
Responsibilities will include:
- To advise on matters affecting health, safety and environmental issues concerning the hire supply and maintenance of construction plant.
- To carry out inspections of yards, offices and workshops as required by the company policies. Provide depot managers with written reports and assist with resolving identified issues.
- To review, update and maintain the companies accredited ISO 9001 and OHSAS 18001and manage the transition to ISO 45001;
- To maintain and develop the systems associated with service delivery to the Rail Sector.
- To coordinate and maintain training records for new entrants and all employees and assist with the development of personnel procedures
- To chair safety meetings and manage identified issues
- To review accidents and incidents and review procedures where necessary
- To assist in resolving client quality and safety concerns
Send your CV to email@example.com