Crusher Buckets 20-30T
Perfect for on-site crushing of inert materials and the first one of its kind to be introduced on the market, the MB Crusher Bucket is a piece of equipment that works by taking advantage of the hydraulic system of the excavators to which it is fitted.
It has many areas of applications: from building demolitions in general, to the requalification of former industrial and urban areas to the processing of excavation materials, from the earth movement sector to road works, from quarries to mines, from environmental reclamation to applications on rocky soil.
- It crushes all types of demolition materials
- It crushes materials directly on site
- It reduces the use of mechanical pieces of equipment
- It solves the problem of having to dispose of demolition materials by taking them to a dump
- It eliminates all leasing costs
- It cuts down on transportation and management costs
- It is comfortable, simple to use and fast
- Suited for small and large worksites
- It allows materials to be recycled, resulting in significant savings
Renewed and improved over the years, the BF 90.3 is suitable for excavators over 20 tons in weight. It is compact, versatile, and suitable for all types of recycling operations, for road work, pipelines, demolition, excavation.
Despite its size and weight compared to the larger models, it achieves a productivity of 40 meter cube per hour.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
- ROAD WORKS
|Download PDF Spec|
|Hire Terms and Conditions|